Author Topic: Lover, Dreamer, Consumer, Maker of Pizza Things  (Read 240 times)

Offline dineomite

Lover, Dreamer, Consumer, Maker of Pizza Things
« on: December 27, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »
My name's Cal (aka Dineomite) I write a blog that has become more and more pizza-centric as the years have passed. I travel quite a bit for my job - specifically the New York/New Jersey area - so I've been able to try many of the heavy hitters of the pizza world. The Ed Levine Rachel Ray March Madness Pizzerias list is basically my road map for all most of the places I want to try across the country. Admittedly I've been slacking in the blogging department as it relates to said list, but hope to ramp things up again this winter.

I live in Northeast Ohio, and have owned a Big Green Egg for about 3 years. I think the pizza you can make in one of these is pretty good, but is by no means an ideal method. This past year I built a brick oven in my backyard and am now the most popular person in my family, of my friends, and in the neighborhood. Most everyone I know loves pizza in one form or another. To say it's been a learning experience is an understatement. I look forward to learning from you guys as well as sharing my own knowledge.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
Re: Lover, Dreamer, Consumer, Maker of Pizza Things
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your posts, just remember, pictures or it didn't happen.

Offline dineomite

Re: Lover, Dreamer, Consumer, Maker of Pizza Things
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:00:46 AM »
You mean like this? Benton's Bacon, Onion, Thyme, Red Sauce and Mozz.[Christmas Night]

http://dineomite.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-evolution-of-pizza-oven-wood.html