Author Topic: A disturbing pattern I'm starting to notice.  (Read 2854 times)

Offline mylocalpizzaguy

• www.mylocalpizzaguy.com
Re: A disturbing pattern I'm starting to notice.
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 11:01:09 PM »
As a new comer I can tell you its hard to get into new forums especially if you are trying to learn. I have a new company but have a small amount of knowledge about the pizza industry so mostly I read all day long. I read so I get a better understanding of this food I love. But as a new guy its scary to ask questions and get involved. I am afraid to offend people that have been here for a while. Any way just my thoughts :-\
Thomas E. Ortiz Owner of The Pizza Social @ http://www.mylocalpizzaguy.com Love everything pizza including Chicago or NY styles. Raised in California and served my country in the Army for 5 years. Father of 4 daughters.

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: A disturbing pattern I'm starting to notice.
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:22 PM »
As a new comer I can tell you its hard to get into new forums especially if you are trying to learn. I have a new company but have a small amount of knowledge about the pizza industry so mostly I read all day long. I read so I get a better understanding of this food I love. But as a new guy its scary to ask questions and get involved. I am afraid to offend people that have been here for a while. Any way just my thoughts :-\

Thomas, feel free to ask any questions you like. There are no stupid questions here. You will never run into any problems here simply by asking questions...I can promise you that. We're glad to have you here.  ;)
Bob
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"