Author Topic: Want to go back to where I started (Pizza).....  (Read 162 times)

Offline ndaidone

Want to go back to where I started (Pizza).....
« on: January 02, 2013, 10:56:01 PM »
My name is Nick. I started working in a pizza shop in 5th grade and worked there through my freshman year of college. I started by folding pizza boxes and worked my way up to being a manager at a young age. After leaving my home town to finish college out of state and learned to bartend and also worked in food industry .... I always cherished those many years in my hometown pizza shop. To this day that same pizza shop is there and still keep in touch with the same family who owns it ... We are actually great friends but 2000 miles apart. Over the past 22 years I have traveled the world for business and always seek a pizzeria no matter where in the world my travels took me. Now at the ripe old age of 42 and many businesses later I am finding my passion is pizza and I am considering opening one but have been out of the loop on small business in the pizza industry. Any advice good or bad would be great and much appreciated. Everyone says that when the subject comes up I speak so passionately about it ..... I am thinking of selling my current businesses and going all in to do what I can't get off my mind .... Pizza!