Author Topic: Pepperonis in Australia  (Read 669 times)

Offline Venks

Pepperonis in Australia
« on: December 29, 2012, 04:31:36 AM »
American here. Currently living in God's country Tasmania. I'm about to move to Melbourne so maybe the pizza is better there, but I'm not sure. Any ways I have tried Domino's pizza, pizza hut, and some generic stuff from Woolworths and none of it has been very appetizing. I definitely found it weird how different Pizza Hut and Dominos are compared to how they are in America. The pizzas are all smaller, more expensive, and less tasty. My biggest complaint though has to be the pepperonis. They taste absolutely nothing like they do back at home. I've tried buying pepperoni salami and making my own, but yeah it tasted revolting. I have even tried a 'american-style' pizza with hot salami and again I was quite disappointed with the taste.
Is there anyone else out there who understands my plight and can point me in the right direction to having delicious pepperoni pizza again?

Offline oratio

• Supporting Member
Re: Pepperonis in Australia
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »
Hi, Venks. I don't know anything about Australia but if you haven't found it, there is an Australian subforum at the pizza forum at the PMQ → PMQ Australia

They might know what you look for.

- Mike

pizzapan