FINALLY! I got to put the two pieces of the puzzle together. It took 2 of us about 2 hours to move the oven about 20 feet and get it put on the stand. I had a helper to watch and give me direction; I operated the equipment, so if the worst happened it would be my fault. We blocked up underneath the back of the trailer so the when I moved the oven toward the rear (before picking it up) that the rear of the trailer would not hit the ground. Forklift over to the frame, nine bricks on top of the frame so that I could backup and get the forks out. Then I repositioned the forks to under the frame and put 6" blocks on the forks. Re-lifted the oven and pulled the bricks out and set her down. There was no blood lost, no cracks in the oven created and only 2 cuss words were used during the 2 hour move. She is home. Woo Freakin' Hoo.
Thanks Tom, she is beautiful.