Author Topic: Blackstone $295 at Wayfair and Amazon!!!!!  (Read 453 times)

Offline old_alex

• I Love Pizza!
Blackstone $295 at Wayfair and Amazon!!!!!
« on: January 12, 2016, 02:44:37 PM »
Amazon:
http://amzn.com/B00CELFJ4A/?tag=pmak-20

Shipping at wayfair is free and if you sign up for email they will send you a 10% coupon sign up and then use it (takes almost $30 off the $295).

wayfair
http://www.wayfair.com/Blackstone-Patio-Oven-1575-BSTN1009.html

I already have one (part stampede to Lowes at closeout about a year ago that price will never  be back). I check the prices as I have 3 friends who want one and this is the best since then.

Offline soflnoles

Re: Blackstone $295 at Wayfair and Amazon!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:55:54 PM »
I bought one from Amazon last night so now I have to figure out what version and what alterations are needed.  Shipping was free with Prime and I had $300 in gift cards waiting to be used once the price dropped.  It has been sitting at $395 for awhile.

Offline TXCraig1

• Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 07:19:51 PM »
I bought one from Amazon last night so now I have to figure out what version and what alterations are needed. 

On a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is the most important, dough formula, workflow, and pizza skills are all 11's, alterations are maybe a 2, and version is a negative 10.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline old_alex

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »
Do not worry about modifications until the warranty is over. All machines especially those imported from China experience infant morality (most problems with a device happen within the first 6 months to a year of ownership).

Buy a nice wooden peel for sending the pizza, sand it well oil it so that it is like glass, buy a nice metal peel for removal check it for burs.

BUY A COVER and keep it in the garage if not that at the very least cover it outside and remove the motor when not in use.

Offline live4u

• Pizzaaaa Pizzaaaa Pizzaaaa
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »
Dang!! I paid around 400 for this 8 mo back. Well, I am happy I got good pizzas till date. But, this is a steal.

Offline Chaze215

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 08:55:03 PM »
Are the modifications necessary?
Chaz

Offline soflnoles

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 02:13:32 PM »
On a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is the most important, dough formula, workflow, and pizza skills are all 11's, alterations are maybe a 2, and version is a negative 10.

Thanks

Offline Rick M

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 05:26:28 PM »
I finally pulled the trigger, ordered from wayfair.com   Jan 26th delivery date.   Now I have to start reading all the Black Stone Threads!!  Looking forward to the results and comparing them to my wood fired oven.

Rick M.
It was love at first Slice!