Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 1319 times)

humanbarbietable

Hey all
« on: February 05, 2004, 06:38:11 PM »
Hi everyone!! My name is Becky and I am from South Dakota. I'm 21 and I work at the Pizza Ranch here in my town. I don't know if anyone has ever heard of a Pizza Ranch but if you have that's cool. At the Pizza Ranch we just don't serve pizza we also serve chicken. It's pretty cool place to work. Anyway...I just thought I would introduce myself so that everyone knows I'm here!hehe! ;D If anyone ever wants to talk feel free to email me or add me to any of the messengers I have. ;D[/glow]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 12:24:41 AM by humanbarbietable »

Offline Wayne

Re:Hey all
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 07:16:47 PM »
Welcome to our small community of Pizza Lovers, Becky.  I am Wayne, 22, from Southern Louisiana.  I am not an expert chef or anythingnn nor do I have the level of cooking skill that most of the other members here have.  I make pizza every weekend as a hobbie and am always looking for a new better taste.  Ways to improve on what I have previously done.  I pretty much enjoy all baking ,really.  Cakes, Cookies, Pretzels, etc...  I usually do at least one project a week.  Speaking of which, we just finished off the Black Forest Cake I made yesterday.  Have you ever had a real homemade pizza?  If not I think you will really be surprised at the difference from a freshly made pizza out of the oven and the slop from Dominos.  Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay.
Trancending time, an age old battle with no victor...

An eternal struggle withthin every being...

The threads of fate which bind the very essence of existence...

Thick crust, or thin?

Offline Steve

• Steve Zinski
  • Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 08:27:57 PM »
Human Barbie Table, huh?  ;D

I assume you're referring the little plastic thingy that keeps the pizza box top from touching the pie (sometimes referred to as a "barbie table")?  8)

Welcome to the site!!  :)
Pizzamaking.com is a member-supported public resource. Click HERE to become a Supporting Member.

humanbarbietable

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 03:31:14 PM »
Wow....that is really cool Wayne that you bake so much!! I don't know too many men that will bake without being told they have to do it..hehehe. ;DAnd yes I have had homemade pizza...mom and I make it all the time..I love it!! So I know what your talking about..it's great pizza! Steve..hehehe yeah I am refering to the barbie tables..LOL...Seeing as I work at a pizza place one of my co workers gave me that nickname Human Barbie Table..cause when I see pizzas about ready to fall off the oven edge I am always there the save them..so he calls me that now...LOL sad yes I know..but I think it's fun!! ;DWell this is great meeting you all I really hope we get to talk more.Anyway...I better slow down on writting before I write a book..hehe.Have a great day!![/glow]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 12:22:38 AM by humanbarbietable »