Author Topic: Need help picking a WFO  (Read 1110 times)

Offline tugtug

Need help picking a WFO
« on: January 22, 2013, 10:41:14 PM »
Hey guys, i'm sure this has been beat to death, but i need a little help here.  We have a small ski area in the southwest and are wanting to open our restaurant in the summer months to compliment a few summer activities as well as add neopolitan pizza to our winter menu.  Been looking at a couple different ovens and have hit a stand still as to which one may suit us better.  Restaurant is located upstairs and would really like to install it inside for the aesthetic value, but may need to mount it outside on the deck.  Have been looking at the Forno Bravo Modena2G and the Earthstone model 110.  Like I said, this is all new to me and any help would be greatly appreciated.  If we could get this oven on the way, we could start getting it ready for this summer.  Thanks again, Jeremy

Offline gfscot

Re: Need help picking a WFO
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:20:10 AM »
I build brick ovens and would be glad to help you. It depends on the seats you have how big a pizza you want to sell and how many you want to produce

Offline dellavecchia

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 06:44:23 AM »
Jeremy  - What type of pizza are you making? The oven choice is highly dependent on what you are serving.

John

Offline breadstoneovens

• Vendor
    • Bread Stone Ovens
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 08:11:07 AM »
HI Jeremy,

If it is going to be for commercial use, you want to make sure you get UL and NSF certified equipment. Otherwise the local helth and building department may no allow you to have/use the oven.
I have been on the Food and Beverage industry for over 15 years and will be happy to help you select the right oven, even if it is not an FGM oven.

Regards,

Antoine
WFO cooking is about passion.