Author Topic: Hello from Portland  (Read 170 times)

Offline PizzaMac

Hello from Portland
« on: February 07, 2013, 04:14:20 PM »
Hi all,

I have been a member/lurker for a few years and a new year's resolution is to get the LBE producing decent pizza.  So I  have caught up on the last year's LBE posts and am now focusing on a starting dough recipe, maybe the one from Glutenboy.  I am starting with KASL, suggestions are welcome. 

There are so many things to pay attention to, but it is time to start applying some of the awesome information that is available on this site!  I am in awe of the knowledge and generosity of the members, and thank you all for your contributions!

Both at home and when I travel, I seek out notable beer and pizza, and feel very lucky to have a huge number of excellent beer choices and a good number of excellent pizza choices (Apizza Scholls, Ken's, Lovely's, Baby Doll, etc.) in town.

I am a native Portlander, and consider myself very lucky to be a resident.  We have a short but expanding tradition of good pizza, and it is a great place for food in general, beverages of all sorts, outdoor pursuits, music and arts, and to visit!

Cheers,
Terry