Author Topic: Nothing Food, Nothing Pizza.......  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: Nothing Food, Nothing Pizza.......
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 05:52:02 PM »
Nothing wrong with all those other sports, really, but to drop once of the OLDEST sports on the planet and one of the FIRST forms of self defense.......every college, high school, middle school and many grade schools and outside affiliated gyms carry this sport, with many, many THOUSANDS involved around the world and now no Olympics!!! Really too bad!

jon
No need to back up bruddah...you're not alone.   8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PXM8Vj3lCU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PXM8Vj3lCU</a>
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 10:52:53 PM »
.....All us tough guys back in school knew you stay the hell away from the wrestling dudes at the bar man...hard core athletes right there...

Very long story short.  In college I had 3 good friends that were wrestlers.  About once every 3-4 weeks we played "lumberjack nerf basketball"  (small orange nerf ball, with the plastic basket on the back of the door)  The rules were simple, no rules.  Everytime we played somebody always ended up at "Voodoo Village" which was the name for the campus hospital.  I have much respect for these athletes, solid muscle and solid drive.
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline Jackitup

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 10:49:34 AM »
The quiet guys, people thought they could beat at the kegger. A few more beers and they would hook up, then, the one guy would realize he's grabbed a tree trunk and is trying to take it down....it doesn't move....then, suddenly, it picks you up and the last sound you here is the thunk of hitting the ground and 20 minutes later, others are telling the person what happened while the wrestler is back to quietly drinking his beer by the bonfire with a small grin!

jon
Save A Cow, Eat A Vegan....Totally Organic And Hormone Free!!

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »
BMX Freestyle and Skateboarding....
Yep, those folks spend big cash on all their gear...not much fun watching some dude on a bicycle or skate board though.  ::)

What is this you say??? :o

Check this out man, 8) Sarah Walker Rocks! Love that kiwi! :)

BMX 2011 Supercross Papendal complete highlights show

Better than seeing two grown men monkeying around on a mat... :-D

I can't wait for summer so I can ride my PK Ripper at the park again. :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:11:29 PM by Steve »
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.