Author Topic: Found a Flour Source for MA/CT  (Read 910 times)

Offline caymus

Found a Flour Source for MA/CT
« on: February 14, 2013, 05:51:14 PM »
I found GM All Trumps and Full Strength at a Sweet Life Cash And Carry store.  They appear to have a few locations in MA and CT and are fully open to the public. They also carry block Jacobo Mozzarella and numerous brands of sauce (size 10?) and shredded cheeses.

Offline polishpizza

• New Haven Style Thin Crust Mobile Pizza - We Bring The Party To You, Not Just The Pizza!
Re: Found a Flour Source for MA/CT
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 02:59:18 PM »
caymus, where are they located in CT.  I'm looking for an alternative to Restaurant Depot, someone who specializes in Italian tomatoes, pizza tools, etc.
Polack trying to make pizza

Offline deb415611

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 03:22:11 PM »
I looked after caymus posted and had a hard time finding info but it looks like east hartford and springfield ma possibly.   I couldn't find an actual company website.

Napoli foods in Cheshire/Southington (can't remember actual address) has quite a bit of food related but full cases of tomatoes/cheese , flour is 50lb bags

Offline polishpizza

• New Haven Style Thin Crust Mobile Pizza - We Bring The Party To You, Not Just The Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 03:36:13 PM »
Thanks.  I have a membership at RD but again just looking to see what my options are.

Thank you.

Offline caymus

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 05:31:16 PM »
I stumbled into them by accident. They have a store in Springfield in a area that has other bulk food suppliers.  I could not find a website but you can find addresses from business sites like Manta.  I see this address listed in CT

101 Reserve Road Building 20
Hartford, CT06114-1608

Judging from my visit they deal with "small" restaurants. Maybe these restaurants are too small for SYSCO etc.  They only had GM All Trumps and Full Strength, but I did not ask if they could get other types

Regards

Offline polishpizza

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 05:40:05 PM »
Thanks for the response.