I ended up baking the pizza's a day early as plans arose for Sunday. Here's a breakdown.
#1 59%hydration >> IMO, this was the hardest dough to work. It was shaggy and could not stretch. Allowed several rest periods but still could not get to 12". I didn't measure but it was in the 9-10" range. Flavor wise, it was ok. My process for this one and the others were to work the ball from the center out and then rest on my knuckles and stretch in a similiar fashion as Peter Reinhart does in one of his video's.
All three were baked on my kettle grill, AKA coon ass pizza oven. First time using it and it is a work in progress. Still hoping for a WFO but for the immediate future, this or my home oven will have to work.
I didn't have a temp gauge so I have no clue what the temp was. On went pizza #1. Launched from the peel and it went on good. went inside for a couple of minutes to work with dough #2. Went back outside and I could tell something was burnt. Bottom of pizza #1 was FUBAR. So that one went on the trash.
Turned down the heat and went back inside to work on dough #2. 65% hydration. This dough was smoother than #1 and a little easier to work. Still could not stretch to 12". Probably about the same size as #1. Went ahead and laid the dough on my peel and topped. Launched in the CAPO and this time stayed by to monitor the cook. This one did not burn and the bottom actually crisped up decently. The top did not brown but I expected that. So I cheated and took out the torch and assisted in getting a little color.
It baked for approx 8-9 minutes then pulled. Dough taste was better than #1 but not great.
On to #3, which is not posted in my original post. This one is the same formula as the others, except I increased the hydration to 70%. By far, this one was the silkest and best looking ball of the three. This one was the easiest to work but still could not stretch to 12". I was able to get it a little bigger then the previous two. Same stretching pocess as the others. Topped the pie but this one stuck to the peel, probably because of the higher hydration. I did use Semolina flour on the peel for all three. I used a piece of dental floss to release the pie from the peel and that worked great. Launched and waited. This heat was a little higher on this one than #2. Pretty much the same result as #2. Probably could have baked a little longer but but pulled it after 8 minutes.
Final analysis is I still need to work on finding a good dough formula that works for me. I also need to work on stretching. All three doughs did start to become way to thin in the middle and dough #1 did tear a bit so I had to do a little patch work. Dough #2 & 3 were also very thin in the middle but did not tear. I think part of this is due to the flour I used and also to my inability to stretch the dough properly.
My phone crapped out but was able to snap a couple of pictures.