Author Topic: Ever Had Pizza Quiche?  (Read 1641 times)

Offline kimberwyn

• I Love Pizza!
Ever Had Pizza Quiche?
« on: January 07, 2006, 11:05:49 PM »
I was at a banquet once, many years ago, and they served a pizza style quiche. Oh man, it was so delicious I remember it to this day! Two foods I love mixed together.  Ive gotta get my hands on that recipe...

Offline itsinthesauce

• This is a sickness.
Re: Ever Had Pizza Quiche?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 09:39:59 AM »
Google it! There's a ton of recipes out there. Sounds good!

Offline chiguy

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 12:52:06 PM »
 Hi Kimberwyn,
 We have a member (Les) that posted a recipe for a stuffed pizza loaded with veggies, it's not a quiche but if you mixed in a couple of eggs it may get pretty close. Even without the eggs the finished stuffed looks amazing. Chiguy
 Have a look at his thread it is in the Chicago Section:
 http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,2013.0.html

Offline PizzaDanPizzaMan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 07:28:25 PM »
My grandmother made a spinach pizza with eggs. I never had the pleasure of partaking but my mother tells me about it. I don't know if it was stuffed or deep dish style but it did have spinach and eggs. That is as close to a pizza quiche that I have ties to. I have often thought of adding a few scrambled eggs to my filling when making my stuffed spinach pies but so far I haven't ventured there. Maybe next time.

Offline canadianbacon

• DoughBoy
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 08:32:21 PM »
What a great idea.

I made quiche during the Christmas holidays when my family was here.  It was a real hit.  I made one in a quiche dish, and a lot more in little mini muffin tins.  Anyway after I had made it, and tasted it, I wondered why in the heck I have not been making this more often.... I haven't made it for years in fact.  When you realize how easy it is to make, it's really amazing that more people don't make it.  None of my family makes it and none of my friends do either.... it's a great and easy treat.

Now pizza quiche, - wow.. this sounds really good.  I'm glad you posted that, as I had never thought of that
before !

Mark

Pizzamaker, Rib Smoker, HomeBrewer, there's not enough time for a real job.