Author Topic: Bosch Universal Small Bowl Attachment  (Read 2371 times)

Offline apizza

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Re: Bosch Universal Small Bowl Attachment
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 07:30:06 PM »
Focaccia came out OK. Half gone between my wife and I. So far cold dough works for me with the mini hook.
Marty

Offline apizza

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 07:49:19 PM »
Another modern electronic mistake. Looks like double post and don't know how to delete. Still learning, Marty
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:54:03 PM by apizza »

Offline barryvabeach

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 08:53:09 PM »
Thanks for the update.   At 240 grams of flour ( that is my guess based on your 70% hydration)  I agree that is a small batch.  I haven't tried something that small in the regular bowl, but would guess that would present problems. 

Offline kneader65

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 07:01:02 AM »
Marty, your labour of love is looking beautiful.The small bowl is  great for experimenting with recipes in small batches if you can get it to work.Thanks for sharing the secret of your success.

Offline apizza

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2013, 02:46:52 PM »
Thanks for the update.   At 240 grams of flour ( that is my guess based on your 70% hydration)  I agree that is a small batch.  I haven't tried something that small in the regular bowl, but would guess that would present problems.

barryvabeach that's pretty close. I used 231g of King Arthur bread flour. I usually limit the lower end of my large bowl to about 600g  of dough. I keep moving that number up.  Two pizzas for us is 378g of flour for 664g of dough, so I could use the large bowl for that. Now I did try that pizza recipe in the small bowl and it will handle it. As I said it stuck to the post. Next time I'll try pizza dough in the small bowl using the cooling method I did for the focaccia.
Marty