Author Topic: Stan - intro  (Read 362 times)

Offline Stan

• Location: El Paso, Texas - born & raised in Chicago south suburbs
Stan - intro
« on: March 08, 2013, 03:40:20 PM »
Good day...I am Charles Staniszewski. I reside in El Paso, Texas, and have been an observer of this forum for some time. Now it is time to get involved. I was born and raised in the south suburbs of Chicago, but moved to El Paso in 2000. I got tired of not being able to get good Chicago style thin pizza so I decided to make my own. It is no Vito and Nicks (the original off Pulaski) but it is good. I couldn't get good sausage here. So I decided to make my own. I also specialize in Chicago style italian beef- the best you will ever have. Look forward to joining the conversation.

Favorite pizza places on the south side:
Home run inn
Nick and Vito's
Beggars
Phil's

In El Paso:
My house...the rest of the stuff here is terrible.

Feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Charles
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:44:07 PM by Stan »

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
Re: Stan - intro
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 04:09:53 PM »
Welcome fellow Texan. Pull up a chair and stay a while. If you want to document your Chicago style Italian Beef recipe, 'off topic foods' would be the place and I would love to see it. :chef:
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline Stan

• Location: El Paso, Texas - born & raised in Chicago south suburbs
Re: Stan - intro
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 05:06:25 PM »
Jet_Deck thanks for the welcome.  I will post the recipe on the 'off topic foods.'  It is no secret, just something that I have tinkered with over time and blended about six recipes together to get this one. I think it is da best.  But taste is always in the tongue of the beholder.
- Charles

pizzapan