The pic descriptions...
1. My yard, tables, oven and my 2 year-old's highchair.
2. The oven, just before baking.
3. A converted "Chef Gordon Ramsay 3 Mushroom Sauce", no cheese or anything else. The sauce consists of Shiitake, Maitake and Shimeji Japanese mushrooms, fresh cream, butter, fried garlic and the like. This is my wife's favorite and most calorie laden.
4. Half-n-half, pepperoni, mushroom and Aidell's Habanero pepperjack sausage with onion.
5. My 2 year-old watching. I slipped her some chunks of fresh mozz when my 11 year-old wasn't looking.
6. The oven, doing what it's supposed to do. A Margherita being kissed.
7. The resulting Margherita.
8. The same Margherita along with it's escort, a bottle of Chianti.