Sorry about the lack of posting last night and the few pictures I have.
Turns out repeatedly dropping delicate electronics isn't good for them! So my phone was kind of on the fritz.
Overall I think it turned out well for my first time.
The first pic is of my initial try at dough. I don't have a scale, so my measuring was by volume. I used slightly over a cup of flour, 5 tsp of corn oil, a bit over 1.5 tsp of butter and 1/3 cup of water.
FIRST MISTAKE: I heated the water up too hot before I put the yeast in, which I think killed the ADY. I used a meat thermometer to check the temp of the water, and I don't think that was the best choice.
I had a hard time getting the Kitchen Aid to mix the dough. The hook was barely hitting the ingredients, so I used a spatula to try and push things in. Only worked it around 2 minutes or so.
I felt this dough was too dry, it didn't seem to be coming together very well.
So, I re-made the dough, mixing by hand and adding maybe another 1/9 cup of water to the recipe. I worked it longer this time, to make sure things were mixed. At this point I had still over heated the water. SO an hour later I see the dough hasn't risen at all. I take some more water, around 1/6 cup, heat it less, mix the yeast and add it to the dough. I work it in along with some more flour. I set the bowl on top of the pre-heating oven to get it warm. I could have let it rise longer, but it was getting late and we were pretty hungry. Probably rose maybe 40 minutes. I don't have a pic of this guy.
It spread in the pan fine, but it was fairly sticky.
SECOND MISTAKE: We over pressed the tomatoes after we drained and crushed them, so we didn't really have much tomato left to put on top. Some pieces of pepperoni got a little singed, but we kinda like that. My wife doesn't like much sauce, so she was fine with the amount, but I prefer more.
We added fresh basil, one clove of garlic and some oregano to the tomatoes.
We laid Polly-O mozzarella (around 8oz) and then BelGiosioso Piquant Provolone (around 5 or 6 oz) down. Then about 1/4 lb of hot and mild Italian sausage, uncooked. A layer of Calabrese salami and then Boar's Head pepperoni. We spread the tomatoes around as best we could, then grated Parmesan on top. The oven was at 500, I turned it down to 450 and I put the pizza on top of the stone. Camera worked, so I snapped a quick pic. I put a cookie sheet on the rack right above the pizza.
Baked it for 17 minutes, turned and then for another 14 minutes. I put some foil on top since the pepperonis were getting dark and baked for another 6 minutes. Total time was 37 minutes.
Final pic is it out of the oven and all done.