Author Topic: Escalon/Stanislaus #10 cans of pizza sauce?  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Mystic Pizza

• I Love Pizza!
Escalon/Stanislaus #10 cans of pizza sauce?
« on: January 21, 2006, 11:54:34 AM »
Where can I purchase online, Escalon 6 in 1 and Bonta pizza sauce and Stanislaus 7/11 and Red Pack with basil pizza sauce in # 10 cans? I live in the rurral midwest, so I have no shot at getting the sauce local.

Thanks for any help in advance,
 Mike

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
Re: Escalon/Stanislaus #10 cans of pizza sauce?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 12:58:28 PM »
Mike, there are a few good sources that will ship, Pennsylvania Maccaroni, Chef's Warehouse, Escalon themselves, etc.   All of these places sell the big cans except Escalon, who sell the small ones on their website.  I recently just found a place that is different than the rest because they sell Stanislaus products in small cans.  If you are a home pizza maker you might find the small cans to be a better value.

If you do a search for my recent post called "Mail order source for Stanislaus products in small cans" on this site you will find the contact info.  They also sell the big cans, and Escalon products. I am not sure of their total inventory, but I know they are the only people in the US that sell the Stanislaus products mail order in small cans.  The added bonus is that they are willing to sell at wholesale prices if you buy by the case.  I think this makes them the cheapest mail order source.

Offline Mystic Pizza

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Escalon/Stanislaus #10 cans of pizza sauce?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 11:44:56 AM »
Thank you very much for your help Scott r. I think I will try to order the #10 cans from Penn Mac, they are closer to my home for shipping.

Thanks again,
Mike

pizzapan