ok, well what I do is nothing fancy, I think it is pretty good. and this saves lots of $$.
this recipe is give or take a little depending on the humidity,
1 lb high-gluten flour *I use Barry farms 15.6% protein*
9.5 oz warm water
2 tsp yeast
2 tsp white sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp oil *sometimes lite olive oil, sometimes canola*
1. proof yeast in water & sugar untill frothy, add oil.
2. in my kitchen aid mixer, I combine yeast and sifted flour & salt, half cup at a time. knead until smooth and elastic, I check for that bakers window.
3. place in clean lightly oiled bowl, and let rise 2 hours, punch it down a bit, then let sit in the fridge overnight.
4. take out about 1 hour 30 minutes befor I make the pizza
5. spray my pizza screen with non stick spray, strech the dough out, add a sweeter sauce, cheese, toppings.
6. heat my oven to 550* the hottest my oven will go and bake on a pizza screen untill the edges are puffy and the cheese is melted.