Author Topic: New limited offer wood fired oven Pizza Party  (Read 18459 times)

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • The original Wood fired oven most versatile!
    • Pizza Party wood fired pizza oven
Re: New limited offer wood fired oven Pizza Party
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2015, 03:31:27 PM »
Hi David
taller chimney put away the smoke better, and less smoke will come out the front of the oven.
outdoor use: flue very long make sure to the wind, alternatively you assembly long chimney when you use the wood oven
indoor use: not problem, is sufficent install the valve to cook roast or bread, no smoke will come out the front of the wood fired oven
UK/US site: Wood fired oven Pizza Party
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes
Pizza Party facebook fans: Forni Pizza Party customers
italian official web site: Forni a legna Pizza Party

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
Pizzone wood fired oven
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2015, 07:55:03 AM »
Wood fired oven Pizzone garden location!
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes

Offline Canada Becky

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2015, 12:47:39 PM »
I try to place an order and get error...why?
I am in Canada

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2015, 01:43:08 PM »
Hi Canada Becky i have send you a payment request by e-Mail Paypal
try this method and i verify because you have a problem to buy

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2015, 06:40:26 PM »
Pizzone Take away, move your wood fired oven where you want
http://www.wood-fired-pizza-oven.us/wood-fired-oven-mobile-pizzone-4-pizze/

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2015, 07:55:39 AM »

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2015, 12:33:38 PM »
The New Pizzone Oven is Silvia's garden!
Pizzone and support available in this time

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2015, 01:12:07 PM »

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2015, 04:39:43 AM »
Pizza Party zone  :chef:
info Pizza Party forni a legna, accessori per forni, girarrosto e pale per pizza
Forno a legna Pizza Party IT
Wood fired oven Pizza Party 70x70 UK/US

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
Last Pizzone offer
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2015, 12:03:29 PM »
remember last offer only 5 pieces available remained, special price for forum member
Pizzone + home delivery by Fedex USA/CANADA + all taxes = only 1200euro

info Pizza Party wood fired oven, pizza oven accessories, rotisserie and pizza peel
Wood fired oven Pizza Party UK/US

official shop online http://www.pizzapartyshop.com

Offline Pizza Baker

• I Love Wood Fired Pizza!
« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »
Do you have any videos showing multiple pizzas baking simultaneously? Is anyone using the Pizzone in or near Michigan, USA?
Jim

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2015, 11:30:58 PM »
Hi Pizza Baker I don't have all the customers saved, verify better if i have a Pizzone customer near to you, send me by private message your address
this is a video of a customer use the Pizzone to make 2 pizzas in the next week i think arrive other video

Pizzone's page
pagina Pizzone
http://www.forni-a-legna.com/forno-a-legna-4-pizze-pizzone.htm

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2015, 10:56:46 AM »
Outdoor wood fired pizza oven Pizzone, italian style garden where you want

info Pizza Party wood fired oven, pizza oven accessories, rotisserie and pizza peel

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #188 on: Yesterday at 09:12:27 AM »
Hurry!
Dal 6 al 24 agosto non spediamo sarÓ possibile solo il ritiro in sede. Puoi comunque ordinare per avere la prioritÓ di spedizione e riceverlo il prima possibile
From August 6 to 24 we do not ship will only be possible withdrawal, in warehouse. You can order for take priority Shipping and receive it as soon as possible

Pizza Party ovens official shop online

Offline emily_su

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #189 on: Yesterday at 10:40:18 AM »
This year my husband and I turned 40.  This oven was our 40th birthday present to each other.  I worked at Chez Panisse in the cafe, so I've been itching to get an oven, but my husband didn't want to build one and a fully built large scale oven made here was prohibitively expensive.  He did some research and we decided on a Pizzone. 
I got my Pizzone from this offer last week and we've already had two pizza parties!  The oven uses a lot less fuel to heat than I anticipated!  I had a 1/4 cord of almond and walnut delivered and I feel like I'm hardly using any of it at all!  I haven't yet cooked more than one pizza at a time, but it's probably because I've been using a cast-iron pan to cook squid at the same time.  It gets a little crowded. 
It is hot right now in Northern California, so I decided instead of baking with my regular indoor oven, I would cook with the pizzone for dinner last night.  A small fire and a few cast-iron pans later and I had a roast chicken and some cornbread.  FABULOUS! 

Online mitchjg

• Supporting Member
« Reply #190 on: Yesterday at 10:43:05 AM »
This year my husband and I turned 40.  This oven was our 40th birthday present to each other.  I worked at Chez Panisse in the cafe, so I've been itching to get an oven, but my husband didn't want to build one and a fully built large scale oven made here was prohibitively expensive.  He did some research and we decided on a Pizzone. 
I got my Pizzone from this offer last week and we've already had two pizza parties!  The oven uses a lot less fuel to heat than I anticipated!  I had a 1/4 cord of almond and walnut delivered and I feel like I'm hardly using any of it at all!  I haven't yet cooked more than one pizza at a time, but it's probably because I've been using a cast-iron pan to cook squid at the same time.  It gets a little crowded. 
It is hot right now in Northern California, so I decided instead of baking with my regular indoor oven, I would cook with the pizzone for dinner last night.  A small fire and a few cast-iron pans later and I had a roast chicken and some cornbread.  FABULOUS!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Pizza Party!

I like Chez Panisse pizza a lot.  Any chance of you knowing and sharing the recipe, workflow, baking temperature of the dough?  ;)
Mitch

Offline emily_su

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #191 on: Yesterday at 06:52:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Pizza Party!

I like Chez Panisse pizza a lot.  Any chance of you knowing and sharing the recipe, workflow, baking temperature of the dough?  ;)

Thanks!  I will try my best to write down how I make pizza, but please keep in mind that I'm a cook, not a writer.  The instructions are brief (but accurate as to how I make my dough) as I am assuming everyone here knows how to make dough.  The recipe is as follows:

2 t dry yeast
1/2 c lukewarm water
1/4 c AP flour
1/4 c rye flour
3/4 c AP flour
1 t salt
3/4 to 1 c cold water (I tend to use 1 c because i like a wetter dough)
1/4 c olive oil

Whisk the first 4 ingredients together in the bowl of your mixer.  Let it rest and when it starts bubbling, add the last 4 ingredients.  Mix well with a dough hook and let proof until doubled.  Punch down and put in fridge covered in plastic or in a cambro until a few hours before you are ready to use.  The dough can be made the night before. 
The next step is boule-ing the dough.  For a 10" thin pizza with a decent rim, I use a 6 oz portion of dough.  I boule them up and then put it on a floured tray, with 2-3" between the balls.  Usually I roll the balls in flour to prevent sticking if they proof together.  A half sheet pan should hold 6 balls. 
I usually boule the dough a few hours before I am ready to cook and stick them in the fridge because it gives the dough a chance to relax a little.  Depending on ambient temperature, I'll pull it out and let the dough proof for 1.5 - 2 hours but my times are a bit wonky since I am just guessing.  You have to look at the dough.  If you press it and it won't easily take a fingerprint, it's not ready...  If it has puffed up and then fallen, it is overproofed, but that's easier to work with than underproofed. 
This recipe makes about 5.5 6oz balls.  A 6 oz ball will make a 10-11" pizza.  A 5 qt mixer will take a double batch of this recipe.  That's what I usually make since my friends are big eaters. 
I build my fire in the left back corner and usually fire my pizzas at about 750-800 degrees.  That is the air temp.  The floor temp might be a little lower.  I don't use the thermometer on the outside of the oven because it is not representative of the entire oven.  You'll have to find the sweet spot on your floor depending on where you put your fire.  I don't know how long the pizzas take to bake but it is less than 3 minutes.  You can't really turn your back on it. 
I don't use the door on my oven except to put it to bed with some kind of covered cazuela with a meat braise.  Yes, it works.  I did a pork shoulder last night overnight.  Pulled it out this morning.  Perfect!  I'll bet lamb tagine or something would work too...  will try that next time.

Offline David Esq.

• Making pizza since 2013
    • Eating With David
« Reply #192 on: Yesterday at 07:07:18 PM »

Online mitchjg

• Supporting Member
« Reply #193 on: Yesterday at 08:20:47 PM »
And there is this version ...http://www.estarcion.com/shock/food/recipes/pizza.shtml

Yes, that is from the book Alice Waters published in 1984.  I was interested in the current recipe, assuming it may be different after more than 20 years.
Mitch

Offline emily_su

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #194 on: Today at 12:13:22 AM »
Yes, that is from the book Alice Waters published in 1984.  I was interested in the current recipe, assuming it may be different after more than 20 years.

The version I posted is the version printed in the book The Art of Simple Food listed under Herb Bread or Pizza Dough.  It is basically a scaled down home version of the recipe I used at work.  I have the original working recipe but it is basically 32x's the recipe I posted.   ;D  There are a few small tweaks with the ASF version, mainly a little more rye flour.  I like the rye.  It is a little nuttier and gives a depth of flavor not normally found in a just-overnight-yeasted dough.  Some of the other pizza places in the area use mothers and two day ferments.  That's a nice idea if you have staff or a lot of time on your hands or extraordinary wherewithal.  I have none of those things.  Sometimes it is a wonder I get my children fed, nevermind a dough mother.  (Don' fuhget ta feed ya mutha...)

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #195 on: Today at 03:39:27 AM »
Hi Emily welcome to Pizza Party crew  :)
your recipe is more interesting, i didn't know
Simone

Offline David Esq.

• Eating With David
« Reply #196 on: Today at 04:24:43 AM »
I've never eaten their. What style of pizza would you call this if you were not boxed into "speciality grain"?

Offline David Esq.

• Eating With David
« Reply #197 on: Today at 04:28:37 AM »

I've never eaten there. What style of pizza would you call this if you were not boxed into "speciality grain"?
Wouldnt let me edit for some reason. Anyway also meant to ask, when you cook overnight is the door totally closed? And what about the chimney?

Online mitchjg

• Supporting Member
« Reply #198 on: Today at 08:32:34 AM »
I've never eaten their. What style of pizza would you call this if you were not boxed into "speciality grain"?

Given the author/chef/ retauranteur  (Alice Waters is considered a "founder" of California Style), her dough and her toppings, it is "California Style" (Light, airy and tender crust usually topped with "exotic" and uncommon toppings)   She is a pioneer of "California Cuisine" in general.  Of course, here at pizzamaking.com, we all see lots of uncommon toppings and the fancy restaurant pizza world has evolved to embrace that in a lot of ways.

Examples of her 1984 cookbook (in the context of the year, these toppings were probably at the extreme of "exotic and uncommon"):
Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola & Rosemary; Onion Confit, Walnut & Anchovies; Tomato, Herbs & Quail Eggs; Crawfish Tails & Yellow Tomatoes.

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California-style_pizza
« Last Edit: Today at 03:35:36 PM by mitchjg »
Mitch