Author Topic: New limited offer wood fired oven Pizza Party  (Read 13407 times)

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • The original Wood fired oven most versatile!
    • Pizza Party wood fired pizza oven
Re: New limited offer wood fired oven Pizza Party
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »
corkd
Great offer in this moment for Pizzamaking forum member ;D!
contact me by mail banchi83@libero.it or by our web site http://www.wood-fired-pizza-oven.us/
UK/US site: Wood fired oven Pizza Party
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes
Pizza Party facebook fans: Forni Pizza Party customers
italian official web site: Forni a legna Pizza Party

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2015, 10:04:13 PM »
The oven shipped on May 9th and got here today (13th).  Its heating up now to cure the oven.  With a small piece of wood (3"x3"x14"), it easily got up to 200C.   

One question.  The oven came with 8 bricks.  Are 2 of these spares?

I'm looking forward to doing some damage this weekend to my diet.

-- John

Offline f.montoya

• Supporting Member
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »

One question.  The oven came with 8 bricks.  Are 2 of these spares?

I saw the "unpacking" of this oven on a YouTube video. Those are extra bricks in case you ever break or lose any. A gift from the makers of Pizza Party, to be sure. :)

I have been looking for a mobile oven myself to take to my out-of-town classes and events. This one just may fit the bill. My WFO in my yard. at several tons, ain't goin' anywhere. ;)

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2015, 04:40:06 PM »
jseiler very fast delivery  service ;D

I saw the "unpacking" of this oven on a YouTube video. Those are extra bricks in case you ever break or lose any. A gift from the makers of Pizza Party, to be sure. :)

I have been looking for a mobile oven myself to take to my out-of-town classes and events. This one just may fit the bill. My WFO in my yard. at several tons, ain't goin' anywhere. ;)
Yes f.montoya the 2 brick is extra

Welcome to Pizza Party family to both  ;D
more info in our best practice and tips page http://www.wood-fired-pizza-oven.us/support-and-tips-for-pizza-party/
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2015, 08:53:52 AM »

Even with the bricks in place, this is only a 2 man lift (150lb or so).  I didn't like the looks of the available rack so I built my own out of 80/20 t-slot aluminum.  I used 1.5" (15 series).  My rack probably cost as much as the pizza party one, but it is very sturdy and since its T-slot, it can be modified.  If you want portable, it might be perfect for you since you can take it apart in a few minutes with a hex wrench and modify its configuration to fit your needs on the fly.

My wife made some bread last night and it turn out pretty good.  I made the mistake of adding wood after she put the bread in and the fire climbed across the ceiling of the oven and scortched the top.  I should have just closed the door and let the residual heat do the work instead of stoking the fire.

-- John

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2015, 11:28:59 AM »
Hi jseiler i don't understand:
Even with the bricks in place, this is only a 2 man lift (150lb or so).  I didn't like the looks of the available rack so I built my own out of 80/20 t-slot aluminum.  I used 1.5" (15 series).  My rack probably cost as much as the pizza party one, but it is very sturdy and since its T-slot, it can be modified.  If you want portable, it might be perfect for you since you can take it apart in a few minutes with a hex wrench and modify its configuration to fit your needs on the fly.

My wife made some bread last night and it turn out pretty good.  I made the mistake of adding wood after she put the bread in and the fire climbed across the ceiling of the oven and scortched the top.  I should have just closed the door and let the residual heat do the work instead of stoking the fire.
Yes Jhon the bread is cook without fire, by internal heat, close the door and chimney

Offline David Esq.

• Making pizza since 2013
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2015, 12:46:27 PM »
The pizza party rack seems very sturdy. I wrestled the oven onto it without the bricks, solo. Help recommended.

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2015, 02:54:04 PM »
The pizza party rack seems very sturdy. I wrestled the oven onto it without the bricks, solo. Help recommended.

All I could go by was the pictures.  It looked like relatively thin gauge aluminum.  Being in Indiana, we get some really strong winds in the spring and fall so I needed to make sure the stand would not topple.  80/20 extrusion is extremely strong.  With the 1.5" profile I used, I could probably support a F-150 truck.  Since it will also have a bunch of wood underneath, that should prevent any top heavy toppling even if a good wind catches it.

I'm sure the standard frame is good enough for most applications.  It might have been good enough for mine, but considering the cost, I didn't want to risk it.  80/20 has an ebay store and the since they are also in Indiana, shipping is relatively cheap for me.

-- John

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2015, 04:19:54 PM »
jseiler when is possible post your support solution, i'm curious ;D

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2015, 06:34:44 PM »
I can't figure out how to upload a pic without using url linking.  I tried two different browsers.

-- John

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2015, 06:39:41 PM »
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/John_Seiler/oven-stand_zpsvwtcscy0.jpg

The brackets just insert into the slots and you can make anything you like.

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2015, 12:46:06 PM »
try in this method
push Attachments and other options
don't work?

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2015, 01:08:01 PM »
I don't get the attach file menu.  From searching on the forum, I think you are prevented from attaching pictures until you show that you are not a spammer.   Could you see my photobucket picture?

-- John

Offline dbegler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2015, 03:21:35 PM »
Hello Pizza friends,

I've been lurking on this forum for years, but haven't posted much, if ever.

Just ordered my Pizza Party Pizzone, after mkevenson graciously let me test drive his oven last weekend. Will post pics when it's up and running.  Also thanks to JD for his advice on the Pizza Party.

cheers,

David

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2015, 08:49:18 AM »
jseiler contact Steve the forum admin http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2 for info photo attached
hi have look your support in your photo, weight? You used wood for boats?

dbegler welcome to Pizza Party family! We ship quickly you oven! Mkevenson and JD are excellent pizzamaker :chef:
i hope you share your experience with other Pizza Party customers to enjoy pizza  ;D

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2015, 03:50:25 PM »
jseiler contact Steve the forum admin http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2 for info photo attached
hi have look your support in your photo, weight? You used wood for boats?

The weight of the extrusion is about 1 lb/foot.  each of the pieces I used is about 3 feet.  I used 10 of those, so about 30 lbs + the weight of the brackets and wheels.  I am not a boat builder.

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2015, 03:25:52 AM »
excellent work John, i advice the wood for boats is a good product to place the oven outdoor, it is better against rain, is more durable. Try to contact a carpenter

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2015, 07:38:34 PM »
excellent work John, i advice the wood for boats is a good product to place the oven outdoor, it is better against rain, is more durable. Try to contact a carpenter

I understand now.  That was a piece of wood from another project.  I will do something more durable soon.

I made chicken in the oven tonight.  Nice flavor, but a little dry.  I might have overcooked it a little bit.

-- John

Offline jseiler

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2015, 09:21:32 AM »
I should have ordered the grill they have on the pizza party site  Is there anything similar available stateside that will fit this oven well?  I used the grate from my gas oven supported with some fire bricks, but that was really cumbersome. I wonder what shipping would be for just that grill from PizzaParty?

-- John

pizzapan