Author Topic: Is Delallo pepperoni any good?  (Read 692 times)

Offline redox

Is Delallo pepperoni any good?
« on: May 05, 2013, 03:08:21 PM »
I found a 20 oz stick of this at a local Italian deli. It'll be awhile before I get around to using it because I have a lot of Margherita pepperoni that I cut thinly with my handy Krups slicer and vacuum packed. I'll be having a lot of pepperoni and sausage pizzas this summer. Heart attack in the Fall. http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/Smileys/enhanced/pizzapie.gif

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: Is Delallo pepperoni any good?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 12:44:19 AM »
I found a 20 oz stick of this at a local Italian deli. It'll be awhile before I get around to using it because I have a lot of Margherita pepperoni that I cut thinly with my handy Krups slicer and vacuum packed. I'll be having a lot of pepperoni and sausage pizzas this summer. Heart attack in the Fall. http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/Smileys/enhanced/pizzapie.gif
Since you have peaked our interest can you possibly find it in your heart to cut into this new stick ...or would that send you into a tizzy... :o
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline redox

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »
Since you have peaked our interest can you possibly find it in your heart to cut into this new stick ...or would that send you into a tizzy... :o

I'll get to it as soon as I can but the freezer is packed with a lot of protein that I need to use first. I could barely find room for some leftover chili WITH BEANS that I made in the pressure cooker the other day.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »
I'll get to it as soon as I can but the freezer is packed with a lot of protein that I need to use first. I could barely find room for some leftover chili WITH BEANS that I made in the pressure cooker the other day.
That's OK Jay: don't worry about it....it's prolly no good anyway!  :-D

Offline redox

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 09:32:42 PM »
Lol, yeah it probably tastes like bologna!  :-D

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 09:47:21 PM »
Lol, yeah it probably tastes like bologna!  :-D
Ha!  You're a good sport. If that bologna/pepperoni pizza becomes a worldwide Hit an you get rich an famous...just don't go forget'in it was I who told you it would be really good!  ;D

pizzapan