I decided to return my PizzaQue a few days ago. Not that I was very unhappy with it, but the local Lowes finally got a Blackstone in stock and I just couldn't give that up. Thanks to Canadian Tire for taking the used PizzaQue back without any original packaging.
My summary of the PizzaQue for anyone else wondering:
+ Pro: Pretty cheap at $200
+ Pro: Small size and profile
+ Pro: Light enough to actually be considered mobile
+ Pro: Convenient way to move the pizza making to the balcony to avoid smoking up the kitchen inside
+ Pro: Makes a pretty good non-NP pizza!
- Con: Does not get hot enough for NP pizza
- Con: Small stone and entry hole limits the size of the pie
- Con: Igniter never worked for me (used matches)
- Con: Thermometer is lies, all lies
- Con: Temperature is highly affected by wind
I've only done a few pies on the new Blackstone so far, but I have to admit it is a whole different world. It's massive, though. So I'm not sure the wife agrees that the Blackstone is better by any means
Attaching a photo of the last pie I did in my PizzaQue.