Author Topic: Great pepperoni and sausage  (Read 2136 times)

Offline RockyMarciano

• Go Sabres! Go Bills!
Great pepperoni and sausage
« on: January 27, 2006, 11:05:04 PM »
http://www.sloansupermarket.com/weeklyspecials.php
http://www.sloansupermarket.com/index.htm  (homepage)

Camillo's store in sloan has the best Italian sausage around and you can get margherita pepperoni there too, and check out those prices.  I know dave, so I usually get it even cheaper.  I think even TOPS supermarkets carry margherita too. 

Offline Perk

• Supporting Member
  • Dreams of Pizza!
Re: Great pepperoni and sausage
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 07:38:22 AM »
The store looks great!
Never been to NY City,  Man one day I got to check it out!
but I have been to Europe and that store looks very very European, (perfect)
-Dave
Jacksonville Fl.

Offline RockyMarciano

• Go Sabres! Go Bills!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 10:55:02 PM »
Naw man it's in cheektowaga, buffalo.  I know they make a killing there though, i seen dave with the bill counter in the back, like he was launderin money, lol,  but almost everyone in that neighborhood uses cash.

Offline Fio

• Cook it HOT.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 12:07:40 AM »
Naw man it's in cheektowaga, buffalo.  I know they make a killing there though, i seen dave with the bill counter in the back, like he was launderin money, lol,  but almost everyone in that neighborhood uses cash.

You got Wegmans in Buffalo?  I know they're in Rochester and Ithaca.  Great Italian groceries.  We have a Wegmans in Washington, DC. (actually a Virginia suburb) and they have most of the great Italian Wegmans stuff that makes them famous.   
Since joining this forum, I've begun using words like "autolyze" and have become anal about baker's percents.  My dough is forever changed.

Offline RockyMarciano

• Go Sabres! Go Bills!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 12:09:35 PM »
Yeah we have wegmans here in buffalo, i think they started in rochester.  You should be able to find margherita pepperoni there, I was actually disappointed in the lack of Italian products in that store.