Author Topic: Hello From Chile  (Read 103 times)

Offline itayoron

• I Love Pizza!
Hello From Chile
« on: May 11, 2013, 09:58:01 AM »
Hi everyone,

My name is Itay Raphael Oron, Born in Israel 34 years ago. All my life I was a big culinary fan and enjoyed cooking. After traveling a bit around the world I dedicated myself to Natural Medicine & Nutrition, and learned to combine it with the love of good and tasty food.
Although I have experienced a lot with cooking all my life, baking became a hobby to me only lately. Working with dough is something I really fascinated about and so Pizza is off course part of it. These days I am living in Chile with my girlfriend who has family roots from Uruguay, Italy, Greece and England. Together we are trying to revive an old Pizza recipe she learnt from her Italian grandmother in order to make our favorite Pizza dough which is apparently based on the Pizza Bianca Romana style of Pizza. When searching for more information on the web I came across this forum and decided to join right away.
Lately, when an old memory came to me, I just realized that the first time I ever cooked something alone at my moms house, was a big round pizza with an old childhood friend. Life is funny....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:01:32 AM by itayoron »