Author Topic: high standard wood fired pizza ovens for home use  (Read 171 times)

Offline Nicola Sturgess

• I Love Pizza!
high standard wood fired pizza ovens for home use
« on: Yesterday at 04:35:10 AM »
I have just completed the AVPN neopolitan pizza making course in Naples.  I now want to buy an oven for home use to hone my skills - any views on which is the best for this purpose (valoriani baby, Effeuno P134H, Blackstone, Roccbox, Pizza Party).  I don't expect they all deliver what is written on the tin.  Judging by previous posts Effeuono and Pizza party are pretty popular.  Thanks

Offline barryvabeach

Re: high standard wood fired pizza ovens for home use
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:16:37 PM »
Based on your location, if you are fine with wood fired, Pizza Party has some excellent reviews.  If you prefer indoors,  Effeuno P134H  has gotten some good reviews.  While I am a Blackstone owner, and huge fan,  I think getting one to Spain would be problematic.

Offline ponzu

• I Love Pizza!
high standard wood fired pizza ovens for home use
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:20:37 AM »
I love my pizza party!  It's very well made, ready to rock the day it is delivered and too much fun to work on. Simone is terrific to work with and gives great deals to forum members.

If Neapolitan is your ideal then Don Luigi can give you an idea of the potential of this oven.

http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=36320
« Last Edit: Today at 02:22:28 AM by ponzu »

pizzapan