Here's an excerpt from the owner's manual of this device. Check #3 below.
HOW TO USE YOUR PIZZA OVEN
1. Turn the Pizza Oven on high and let it warm up. It’s fully warmed up when the thermometer hits
300° (approx. 10 minutes).
2. Turn temperature knob down to medium heat and let the temperature settle between 350°- 400°
(approx. 5 minutes).
3. Depending on the pizza, optimal cooking temperature is about 375°.
NOTE: the pizza stone surface is hotter than the air.
4. The cooking time is about 2-4 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the dough of
5. Pull out the pizza when the crust is to a desired perfection (or when the edges of the pizza crust