Author Topic: The worst restaurant in the world, including pizza  (Read 1452 times)

Offline TXCraig1

Re: The worst restaurant in the world, including pizza
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2013, 10:11:06 PM »
Bill...thanks for posting the excellent video.

Craig...your analysis in your post at 11:26am today is outstanding, and was a real pleasure to read and contemplate.  Your neurons and glia are clearly in good shape; would you mind doing a regression analysis for me?  ;D  Thanks!

No problem. Send me the data!  ;D
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2013, 10:19:59 PM »

Ya it was a little undercooked it seemed, part of me wondered if she was victim of a bad gum layer. I also think most chain places that serve ravioli use frozen ravioli don't they?
This is not a "chain place"
She opens the dough with very rookie skills and I doubt she would know a gum layer from lip gloss. Why is she even in that kitchen disrupting everything anyway? Shouldn't she be out spending Sammie's money.
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2013, 10:37:58 PM »
Why is she even in that kitchen disrupting everything anyway? Shouldn't she be out spending Sammie's money.

At times I can't help but think that you must really like the taste of your foot.
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline La Sera

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2013, 10:42:11 PM »
Reading fiction or tuned observations from people suffering from depression is different than listening to their advice. I find it hard to listen to a lecture of advice from someone who killed himself.

The Kitchen Nightmares episode was creepy. I have an ex-wife who's nuts like that.

There's a true situation in Japan about a pizza business opened by a husband and wife team who could be the parallel universe twins of these two. I don't know how they ever got a visa. I suspect that they wouldn't be open or in the country if the immigration people knew about them.

He's a recidivist stock scam artist who has served numerous prison sentences for fraud. They both skipped out of the U.S. owing a $500,000 fine for their last stock scam. He continues to operate an "investment fund" from his house in Tokyo and they opened two pizza places  - one in Tokyo and the other in Okinawa. The places are pretentious, artsy fartsy with bad, over-priced pizza where customers who complain are treated just like in the Ramsay show.

I trust they'll be out of business eventually. I'm guessing that they're burning through other people's money.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2013, 11:00:50 PM »

At times I can't help but think that you must really like the taste of your foot.
I just call it like I see it...plain an simple. There is no contradiction in my statement; simply check my record...or re watch that video showing the girl painfully playing out her antics in a role she is not suited for...I think it would be much more helpful for her to be out buying a pretty new dress.
Baby steps man...baby steps.  ;)

Offline Don K

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2013, 11:28:53 PM »
She already spent a million of his $$$ opening the restaurant for her.

The restaurant is temporarily closed now and they apparently hired a PR firm to clean up the PR mess. Good luck with that. ::)
The member formerly known as Colonel_Klink

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »
She already spent a million of his $$$ opening the restaurant for her.

The restaurant is temporarily closed now and they apparently hired a PR firm to clean up the PR mess. Good luck with that. ::)
There is no getting back to good with that mess they created. PR guy is now all about landing a reality show but they will fizzel out with a few blurps and that will be that...too tarnished to be picked up on mainstream now.

pizzapan