I had to DIG to find my general measurement guide that I created a very long time ago to use with AngelaMia.
This is NOT A RECIPE it is a suggested amount
to use IF you choose to use that seasoning/spice/herb etc.
Please do not add all of these to one batch
Amounts for 3 1/2 - 4 cups AngelaMia Concentrated Crushed tomatoes (about half the can)
0-3 cups waterTablespoons
2 Tbsp dehydrated onion
1 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 Tablespoon dried sweet basil
1 Tbsp dried parsley
* 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
* 1/2 Tbsp chili powder blend (usually contains cumin, cayenne, garlic and various chili powders)Teaspoons
2 1/2 tsp paprika
* 2 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
2 tsp cayenne
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt (DO NOT use if adding garlic salt, celery salt etc.)
* 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
* 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, garlic salt or powder
1/4 tsp celery seed
* Highly recommend using these ingredients and adjust to taste.
Black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and celery seed or celery salt are potent. Use sparingly.
Keep in mind that flavor will be enhanced after refrigerating over night and usually improves flavor.
The liquid in the sauce can evaporate, and you may wish to add water.
When you get you hands on Escalon or Stanislaus dont
use sugar. The AngelaMia can benefit from it.