Author Topic: Finally Home and Making pies  (Read 5595 times)

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven .com
Re: Finally Home and Making pies
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2013, 06:52:41 PM »
it make sense now why they asked for the following on my project.

A documented, incremental progress from the first spark all the way to the where you are today. Napkin sketches, photographs, handmade prototypes, whiteboard user flow diagrams, these are the things that tell the story of a product conceived, designed, prototyped, and eventually manufactured by creators and their partners. Basically, tell backers your story.

Bert,

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2013, 06:59:03 PM »
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.......

I hadn't even thought of that clever little scheme until you said it!  >:D >:D >:D >:D

I need to think more devilishly!

How in the heck could you monitor for this type of scam??!!! Maybe they contract with the NSA!! :-D

John K
If you think about it...kickstarters 30 day program is ideally suited to the "travel'in man" type of con artist. Set up "shop" in your new town and take a little time to feel out the community...discover what that towns current fads, fashions and heart strings are for the locals and dream up a suitable kickstarter commodity/product. Sit back an let P.T. Barnums theory go to work.  ;D

Better hurry though cause kickstarter is probably already closing in on a solution to thwart this problem.  >:(
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2013, 07:01:42 PM »
it make sense now why they asked for the following on my project.

A documented, incremental progress from the first spark all the way to the where you are today. Napkin sketches, photographs, handmade prototypes, whiteboard user flow diagrams, these are the things that tell the story of a product conceived, designed, prototyped, and eventually manufactured by creators and their partners. Basically, tell backers your story.
A creative individual can "manufacture" all that stuff fairly easily.

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven .com
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2013, 09:24:54 PM »
It wasn't a problem, I had kept all my prototypes, saving them for MPO museum  ;D
Bert,

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2013, 09:39:37 PM »
It wasn't a problem, I had kept all my prototypes, saving them for MPO museum  ;D
C'mon Bert....donate one to Pizza Brain and you'll get some free instant publicity man!  8)