Here is the formula used for the pizza shown above. I am also making another batch of dough tonight. Same formula. I've taken some pictures which I will post below. And will continue to post (and show photographs) tomorrow when I cook in the afternoon.
1.680 kg Caputo 00 flour (100%)
1 kg cold water ( 59%)
50 grams salt (2.9%)...or 55 grams of salt in the summer
2 grams fresh yeast (0.12%)
Makes 10 dough balls. 250 grams each.
1. Mix cold water and salt in a tub/bowl container.
2. Add a couple of handfuls of flour, keep mixing with hands. Add yeast.
3. Add rest of flour, rotate hand (clockwise) like a mixer as flour is added. Turn bowl counterclockwise.
4. As dough mass becomes shaggy, I move the dough to the counter and continue to knead, 8-10 minutes.
5. I use a punching motion of flat fist and work in the dough, folding the dough with fist, and punching in. Then I punch in opposite directions simulating the mixer.
6. Move around the dough, to pick up the flour on the counter. I let dough rest 15-20 minutes, do several folds, and ...
7. Place dough in a large container, big enough for dough to expand..let it sit in room temperature. 10-12 hours in winter, 6-8 hours in summer.
8. Refrigerate dough overnight. I will sometimes leave it out in room temperature, overnight.
9. If in fridge overnight,take it out and leave out for 2 hours at room temperature.
10. Form 250 grams dough balls, let sit in room temperature 4 hours before making pizza.
Lately, I've just been leaving the dough overnight. Tomorrow morning, I will make the dough balls, stored in sealed container and return to fridge (4-6 hours). I will take out a container of dough 1-2 hours before making pizza.