Author Topic: WFO Catering  (Read 756 times)

Offline ar3440606

WFO Catering
« on: May 31, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »
 :chef: AR here,
Question!  Does anyone know what is the best WFO on a trailer for purchase in the market?  I visited many sights but I do not have an audience of experience just the marketing and sales pitch side of things.  I have decided in my retirement to make :pizza: My formula is old school and outstanding, if I do say so myself - catering on the weekends, get back to having a life that has been put on hold, far too long.  Pizza, cold beer and a WFO....how bad can that be.

Thanks

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: WFO Catering
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:43:41 PM »
Welcome aboard ar..your plans sound great.  :chef:
Your question is pretty subjective to many use intentions. Suggest you read a little on various threads where some great guys are already doing this and then pose your questions to someone doing what looks cool to you.  8)

Bob
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline dhorst

Re: WFO Catering
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 11:13:44 PM »
Around here, the mobile WFO's do well with wineries, breweries, catering and festivals.  I would suggest that you consider social media, such as twitter, facebook, stumble and pin to help you along.  That is, after you really have your whole gig set up--meaning consistency as far as products go and ya know what you're doing as far as a WFO.
Best wishes, Diana

pizzapan