Did a Complete Trader Joe's Pizza. Dough, sauce, cheese, and basil. Here's the work flow:
1) 0930 pulled the dough from the fridge, divide the package into two balls. Lit the fire.
2) Fire was hot and oven was ready to go around 1100. Floor in the ~700 - 750, dome was hot
3) 1110 Formed the pizza. Dough ball was about 245g and I made an 11" pizza
4) Topped with TJ Marinara Sauce, TJ Mozzarella, and some basil from a plant I bought there.
5) Cook time was about 80 sec
Comments: Dough was a bit cool when I started at 1110. It had in internal temperature of 68 F while room temperature is about 77 F. It had a bit of a heavy feel and was somewhat elastic, but not too bad. Lower hydration level than I normally use. Furthermore, there is some oil mixed into the dough, so it has different feel. The dough does not feel delicate.
Taste: Taste overall good. Marinara sauce is sweeter then my normal san marzanos sauce that I make, but not bad. Cheese, was pre sliced and I liked it. It Melted nice, tasted good, did not require a draining, and was easy to work with.