Author Topic: Slice/serious eats is infected with mailware/virus  (Read 780 times)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Slice/serious eats is infected with mailware/virus
« on: May 29, 2013, 10:51:14 AM »
Stay away until they clean up their site!!!
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline steven.fisher

• How to make pizza
Re: Slice/serious eats is infected with mailware/virus
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 11:47:50 AM »
The New one?? How do you know, antivirus prevent you from entering the site?

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:07:58 AM »
There is a fake Microsoft security pop-up that warns you that you have a virus and it prompts you to 'click here to clean it' and if you click the fake pop-up you get infected.
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 09:56:50 AM »
Safe to go back yet??? :-D

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 09:59:01 AM »
And no. I was not joking about the virus threat.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 08:08:03 AM »
I think it was on your end, I have had no problems.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 06:34:37 AM »
I'm still getting virus alert's from them. Anyone else?

Was browsing txcraigs pizza party slideshow on there and  I was 3 pictures in and a got another alert yesterday.

pizzapan