Author Topic: Turbochef High H Conveyor issues...  (Read 533 times)

Offline beachscott98

• I Love Pizza!
Turbochef High H Conveyor issues...
« on: June 08, 2013, 07:14:11 PM »
Hi all,

I have a Turbochef High H Conveyor oven, and I'm having some issues with my setting.  I sell hand-tossed and thin crust pizzas, as well as calzones.  I need to get a setting where I can cook both on the same belt, but I can't get the calzone to get heated all the way through in the middle.  I've increased the time and decreased the air flow, and vice versa, but I just can't seem to find a happy medium.  I'm currently using 5:00 @ 485 degrees, with a 40% top air and a 70% bottom air, and it's the closest I've gotten while not burning the pizzas, but I still have to microwave the calzone for 10-20 seconds to get it up to temp.  And you all know what microwaving does to bread  :-\.  Any suggestions??

Offline shuboyje

Re: Turbochef High H Conveyor issues...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 07:25:25 PM »
I don't have any first hand experience for this, but my wife was general manager of a large chain pizzeria for years and in this situation they would simply push the product back into the oven that needed longer bake times.  Their ovens also had a door in the middle where they could remove items that needed shorter cook times.
-Jeff