I decided to start a new thread on the dough generator for a couple of reasons. One, I think a lot of the discussion on the old thread has run it's course. The other reason is because the project is complete. Below is a list of the features...
* Recipes can be searched by style. Currently, New York, Neapolitan, Chicago, American and Sicilian/Detroit are represented. For now, I believe that Pete has compiled some of the popular recipes, as well as some "emergency" lists for these styles. So for now, these are the only ones represented.
* Recipes can be searched by the type of oven one has to work with. TXCraig1's thoughts that this might be important rang true to me. It has been added. Otherwise, some might try a Neo dough in a home oven and find it not appealing at all.
* Recipe listings for each style offer an "Emergency Dough" filter for those needed to have a pie ready for dinner.
* Every recipe states the type of oven that is needed.
* Recipes are in grams, ounces and bakers' %'s, along with totals
* A Built-in Dough Calculator does the math for 2 thru 25 doughballs at any size the user wants between 100 grams to 999 grams(not that 999 would ever be necessary!)
* Instructions are what has been copied and pasted directly from the forum post with the most pertinent information.
* Every recipe has a link to where (forum thread) it originated at so more info, insight and photos can be seen.
For now, I think it would be best to add all of Lehmann's recipes, along with all of Pete's compilations, from popular to emergency doughs. I love if I could get a few more volunteers to help out with populating the database with these. To put in a new recipe is really easy. If the ingredients are not already listed, you can add them in just a few seconds. After that, this is what you see when you add a new recipe...