Author Topic: Caputo source in CT/NJ/RI or distributor listing  (Read 2200 times)

Offline dhorst

Re: Caputo source in CT/NJ/RI or distributor listing
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »
Brickovenbaker.com lists caputo pizzeria for 42$/55lb. They are located in CT....not sure if thy have a pickup option, but I have ordered caputo repaks of 12lb several times.
Sure, I pay extra for shipping, & ordering smaller quantities,  but so what? It's not that much.
I under pay for plenty of stuff, I don't worry about paying a little extra for flour for home use.

-clay
  Clay,  since you're in Syracuse, I thought I would mention that you can get caputo in 55lb sacks for$28 the last I checked at Maine Source.

Offline corkd

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 09:35:33 PM »
  Clay,  since you're in Syracuse, I thought I would mention that you can get caputo in 55lb sacks for$28 the last I checked at Maine Source.
Diana, Excellent, Thanks for the tip-- I get other stuff at maines, but never thought of looking for caputo there.. That's a great price.. I will follow up on that....Still, 55 lbs is a lotta flour..do you buy that much at once? With that much flour I would be trying for a space at the regional mkt!  :)

Offline deb415611

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 07:30:08 AM »
just went to Napoli foods in Cheshire and they are out of Caputo and the salesperson said he doesn't think they are going to restock  :(    I asked about the GM Neapolitan and he didn't know about it but was going to look into it.

update - I stopped yesterday and they do have the Caputo.  I paid $34