Author Topic: What % of 1541 members are supporting? Glossary Access? Reset account settings  (Read 1950 times)

Offline marceld

• Supporting Member
Hi, Steve,

Would you be willing to share what % of this Forum's 1541 members are financially "supporting" members? 

%_____

What is the average amount of each donantion? $ ______

=============================================================================

Previously I was able to access the great new Glossary; now I don't see it listed anywhere on the tree. Is that because I have not yet made a financial contribution? _____

=============================================================================

I have no objection to making a financial contribution to this helpful forum but I am surprised that a reduction in access has occurred with no request for input. Please let me know how much you feel is an appropriate contribution.  $ ____

Ciao,

Marcel

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, ...... but no simpler." (Albert Einstein)

Offline Steve

• Steve Zinski
  • Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
Would you be willing to share what % of this Forum's 1541 members are financially "supporting" members? 

Of the current 1541 members, there are only 44 supporting members (<3%)  :(

What is the average amount of each donantion?

The average donation amount is between $5 and $20.

Previously I was able to access the great new Glossary; now I don't see it listed anywhere on the tree. Is that because I have not yet made a financial contribution?

The glossary has been moved to the main website menu (outside of the forum) at http://www.pizzamaking.com/pizza_glossary.html

I have no objection to making a financial contribution to this helpful forum but I am surprised that a reduction in access has occurred with no request for input. Please let me know how much you feel is an appropriate contribution.

Give whatever you feel is appropriate. If you find this website extremely valuable, then donate accordingly. A large pizza is $10 these days. A magazine subscription is $20. What's this forum worth to you?  ???

BTW, there hasn't been a reduction in access. You can still participate in all of the forums just as before (except for the Advertising boards which you can now only read.) The "reduction" has been in the features available to you in the forum software itself.

Steve
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 11:46:07 AM by Steve »
Pizzamaking.com is a member-supported public resource. Click HERE to become a Supporting Member.