Author Topic: DIY pizza prep station  (Read 17956 times)

Offline TXCraig1

• Craig's Neapolitan Garage
Re: DIY pizza prep station
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 07:05:24 PM »
Dallas/Fort Worth area. It is probably around 90% that we will be moving out of CA. Not a 100% thing yet.

Let me know when you do. Dallas is only 4 hours from my house. Lots of great pizza folks there and here. I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't recommend Houston over Dallas though  ;D.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline jeffereynelson

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2013, 07:15:56 PM »
Let me know when you do. Dallas is only 4 hours from my house. Lots of great pizza folks there and here. I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't recommend Houston over Dallas though  ;D.

Ya I know, my wife's sister who she is very close with lives in Houston and she would have us go there too. She just sent us a link to top 10 reasons to move to Houston the other day. We will definitely be visiting from time to time.

Offline tinroofrusted

• Supporting Member
  • Experimenting....
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2013, 09:55:31 PM »
Jeff, are you part of the exodus from California because of the new taxes? I know quite a few businesses that are leaving Southern California for Texas. They say they just can't afford to stay here any longer. And Texas has been courting them too. 

Offline jeffereynelson

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »
Jeff, are you part of the exodus from California because of the new taxes? I know quite a few businesses that are leaving Southern California for Texas. They say they just can't afford to stay here any longer. And Texas has been courting them too.

That's part of it. And to be honest, we just can't afford to live where we want to send our daughter to school. Where we live right we are a huge minority and I don't want my daughter to have to feel like that.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2013, 10:23:37 PM »
Dibs on the left hand stool.