Author Topic: Hello from Sydney.  (Read 231 times)

Offline Ziggy

• I Love Pizza!
Hello from Sydney.
« on: June 15, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm from Sydney, Australa. I was bitten by the pizza bug some ten years ago and have enjoyed every minute of the ten year learning curve in making pizza. Whilst I'm not a professional, I have developed a good reputation amongst family and friends for making cracking pizzas. I have joined this forum to share ideas and experiences with other forum members, and look forward to my new journey in everything pizza.

Cheers

Offline flyboy4ual

Re: Hello from Sydney.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:14:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ziggy.  I am going to spend a few days in Sydney every month for the foreseeable future.  Can you recommend any wood fired pizza places in the area near the Radisson Blu hotel downtown?

Thanks,
Scott D.

Offline Ziggy

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 04:32:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum Ziggy.  I am going to spend a few days in Sydney every month for the foreseeable future.  Can you recommend any wood fired pizza places in the area near the Radisson Blu hotel downtown?

Thanks,
Scott D.

Welcome to Sydney Scott, unfortunately, since my pizza making affair began 10 years ago, I really haven't had the desire or need to dine out on pizza. However, the Rocks in Sydney, not far from your hotel, is well known for good Italian and Pizzeria restaurants, you will find quite a few interesting places located in this precinct. But, for the best woodfire pizzas, Sydney CBD is not the place to visit, the outer suburbs are well renowned and popular for traditional pizza pies. Aqua Vista, an inner suburb restaurant, has great woodfire pizzas, and they are located less than 3 kms outside of the CBD in Drummoyne. Another popular pizzeria, is Lucio in Darlinghurst, they are also within 3km radius of CBD Sydney. I hope I have been able to help you with your request, and feel free to PM me whilst your in Sydney.

Cheers
Paul

Offline flyboy4ual

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 01:19:27 AM »
Paul,

Thanks for the information.   I googled both places and they don't look to far from the hotel.  I will see if I could use public transportation to get to them. 

Scott D.

pizzapan