Author Topic: New Restaurant Depot in Western Massachusetts  (Read 172 times)

Offline Hank94170

• I Love Pizza!
New Restaurant Depot in Western Massachusetts
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:45:40 PM »
Hi...There is now a Restaurant Depot in the Springfield Ma. area.  I joined up and got my membership card.  If anyone wants to go check it out I can meet them there.  It's quite the place.    Gary

Offline caymus

Re: New Restaurant Depot in Western Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 05:42:57 PM »
Hi...There is now a Restaurant Depot in the Springfield Ma. area.  I joined up and got my membership card.  If anyone wants to go check it out I can meet them there.  It's quite the place.    Gary

Hank,

I work nearby in Chicopee and may take you up on your offer.  I first may try to get a membership for the company where I work.  We issue tax exempt forms to our vendors and that may qualify. 

Offline Hank94170

• I Love Pizza!
Re: New Restaurant Depot in Western Massachusetts
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 10:26:01 AM »
Caymus,

Let me know...what I did is went on the RD website and joined there using my name and my company's name.  If you are accepted (normally with a company name it's a cinch you will) you will get a welcome letter and I.D number.  Just take that letter with your Tax exempt form from your company to the customer service clerk.  You will need a resale certificate from Ma. I just said I forgot mine and the clerk printed me up one already filled in  I signed the cert. and she gave me two membership cards. Really  easy when you sign up online.   Good Luck
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:35:14 AM by Hank94170 »