Author Topic: Latest Caputo 00 Flour Distributors List  (Read 106044 times)

Offline jeffereynelson

Re: Latest Caputo 00 Flour Distributors List
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2013, 07:39:22 PM »
Just an update, I went to Chefs Warehouse West and picked up some stuff today now that I have a new oven. I got a bag of Caputo $34.75. Not too bad. I also got some fresh mozz and burrata. Cash and carry was really easy.

Offline ilLazzarone

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 01:11:44 PM »
Need commercial supplier in Missouri for Buffala, caputo and san marzanos. Any help would be majorly appreciated.
Thanks
"Come to the Table"

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
Need commercial supplier in Missouri for Buffala, caputo and san marzanos. Any help would be majorly appreciated.
Thanks

Is this for a brick and mortar restaurant?
Pizza is not bread.

Offline iamrook85

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 09:15:09 PM »
Just an update, I went to Chefs Warehouse West and picked up some stuff today now that I have a new oven. I got a bag of Caputo $34.75. Not too bad. I also got some fresh mozz and burrata. Cash and carry was really easy.

Hey Jefferey,
Were you able to identify that that Caputo was imported from Italy and it wasn't a knock-off?  I live in LA too and have been looking for a source of the legitimate Caputo Pizzeria 00 flour.  I've read a lot about these knock-offs and was just wondering if you investigated at all?  Thanks!

-Mike

Offline h8stn4d

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2014, 01:02:14 PM »
I really hate to double-post, but if anyone is in the West LA area and is looking for Caputo 00 (or DOP San Marzano or cheese, etc.), send me a message. I'd like to try to get an order placed but I don't think I need $250 worth of stuff from them.

(Also, I believe ItalGourmet in LA, listed in the first post, is no longer in business.)

pizzapan