Author Topic: Latest Caputo 00 Flour Distributors List  (Read 112343 times)

Offline deb415611

• Supporting Member
Re: Latest Caputo 00 Flour Distributors List
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »
Heading home(southern Connecticut along I-91 South from the top of Vermont.  Wondering if anyone can give me a heads up on a Caputo source pretty close from an exit.  I called all my usual sources around home, but none have any on hand.  I have really been wanting to make some pizze when I get home, so please help!

JJ

JJ

Have you tried Napoli Foods in Cheshire,CT?  (860) 276-4000  http://napolifoodsinc.com/   They are a little ways away from 91 but just off 691 so easy to get to.   I haven't bought from them for a couple years but they used to do cash & carry to individuals. 

Deb
Deb

Offline TedW

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2011, 07:59:03 PM »
Our members are always on the lookout for sources of the Caputo flours. So they may be interested in knowing that one of our members, Frankie G, now offers The Chef's Flour from Caputo at his website at http://fgpizza.com/. I believe Frankie G is in California, which might be convenient for many of our members who live in the western part of the country.

Peter

I ordered online from them today. Flour and a nice peel. They shipped immediately. Love his site and videos.

Offline Frankie G

• Lifetime Member
  • Wood-Fired ovens RULE!
    • Frankie G's Pizza Oven Project
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 09:36:04 AM »
so very nice of you TedW...

Thank you very much for the nice comments.  I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and your products.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Offline grindliner

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »
Detroit area:

Holiday Market in Royal Oak has it in the small red bags,

Vince & Joes says they have it at all their locations, but I haven't been there yet.

Offline BrickOvenBaker

• BrickOvenBaker.com
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »
Heading home(southern Connecticut along I-91 South from the top of Vermont.  Wondering if anyone can give me a heads up on a Caputo source pretty close from an exit.

BrickOvenBaker.com is located in southern CT. If you're not far from Bethany, you can arrange a pickup (send an email to info@brickovenbaker.com), or if you're fairly local to new haven or the shoreline area east of New Haven, we can potentially help get it to you as well.   If not the shipping is about as affordable as you're going to be able to get. 

Definitely drop us an email though to see what we can work out for you.

-mark

Offline Eleezy

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2012, 10:52:52 PM »
Granatos in Salt Lake City sells Caputo.

Offline Styvo209

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2013, 02:35:57 PM »
I've been looking around Indianapolis trying to find a place that carries it. Delco's on 78th street carries it. $35 for a 55lb bag. I'd be happy to split it with some people if anyone is interested. I'm trying to find some smaller bags that don't cost an arm and a leg. I found FG Pizza in California. They sell a three pack (6.6lbs total) for $11.99. Shipping to Indy is $10.70

I just picked up a 55# bag from Delco. Its now $37. Luckily I have the containers to put it in and a friend who wanted to buy some of it.

Offline mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2013, 03:17:56 PM »
Whole Foods here, is carrying bulk Pizzeria, Caputo 00.

Mark
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles

Offline tikidoc

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2013, 03:36:21 PM »
Does anyone know of anywhere in central VA (we live between Richmond and Charlottesville) that sells Caputo? 

Offline CopperTop

• La cucina e per passione
    • Confessions of a Pizza Stalker
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2013, 12:17:06 AM »
Does anyone know of anywhere in central VA (we live between Richmond and Charlottesville) that sells Caputo?

International Gourmet delivers to Richmond as well as Charlottesville with a $250. Minimum order. They sell Caputo flour (25 kg) for $36.00. Let me know if you are interested, I can add a bag to my order

Offline jeffereynelson

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2013, 07:39:22 PM »
Just an update, I went to Chefs Warehouse West and picked up some stuff today now that I have a new oven. I got a bag of Caputo $34.75. Not too bad. I also got some fresh mozz and burrata. Cash and carry was really easy.

Offline ilLazzarone

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 01:11:44 PM »
Need commercial supplier in Missouri for Buffala, caputo and san marzanos. Any help would be majorly appreciated.
Thanks
"Come to the Table"

Offline TXCraig1

• Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
Need commercial supplier in Missouri for Buffala, caputo and san marzanos. Any help would be majorly appreciated.
Thanks

Is this for a brick and mortar restaurant?
Pizza is not bread. Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline iamrook85

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 09:15:09 PM »
Just an update, I went to Chefs Warehouse West and picked up some stuff today now that I have a new oven. I got a bag of Caputo $34.75. Not too bad. I also got some fresh mozz and burrata. Cash and carry was really easy.

Hey Jefferey,
Were you able to identify that that Caputo was imported from Italy and it wasn't a knock-off?  I live in LA too and have been looking for a source of the legitimate Caputo Pizzeria 00 flour.  I've read a lot about these knock-offs and was just wondering if you investigated at all?  Thanks!

-Mike

Offline h8stn4d

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2014, 01:02:14 PM »
I really hate to double-post, but if anyone is in the West LA area and is looking for Caputo 00 (or DOP San Marzano or cheese, etc.), send me a message. I'd like to try to get an order placed but I don't think I need $250 worth of stuff from them.

(Also, I believe ItalGourmet in LA, listed in the first post, is no longer in business.)