Here's some more detail. Any advice on my approach would be much appreciated.
1) Mix 300g KABF w/ 2% sea salt
2) mix 60% tap water w/ 7% starter
3) add water/starter into flour and mix by hand until water / flour are incorporated
4) Knead dough by hand on counter for about 3 minutes (maybe my kneading style needs help, I push the dough out on the counter and fold over and repeat). I also have a Kitchen Aid I could use)
5) let dough rest for about 5 minutes and knead again.
6) Let dough rise for 24 hours at room temp
7) Divide into balls and put into oiled containers, and into the fridget for 12 hours
Pull out containers and let rest at room temp for about 10 hours
9) Remove dough balls gently onto floured surface and work out into circular shape with finger tips, then stretch out over the back of my hands
The only departure from my usual process w/ ADY is that I let the dough rest and then kneaded again.