Saturday was "A taste of Springettsbury" I committed to making 300 servings which I translated to 50 pizzas. I decided to make them all the same, making 50 Margheritas. It is very a interesting exercise to do. We could not setup as early as I wanted plus issues with positioning meant the first few were pale and icky. I finely got the oven up to temp and my builder crew going here is a sample of what we did.
I also got to run the oven as my son had a marching band competition. I do miss that.
I upped the hydration 2 points to 62%, I think that helped give the results I was looking for.
Last weekend we sold out after being overwhelmed with orders. We did make about 70 in 3 hours or so, not a record but a step ahead.
Next weekend I have a fund raising party and the following Friday is the first food truck event with 1000+ people expected. That will be nuts.