Author Topic: Yesterday was a good day!  (Read 670 times)

Offline stegosaurus!

Yesterday was a good day!
« on: July 16, 2013, 10:35:31 AM »
Yesterday I finally got to get some stuff from Restaurant Depot. It's nice having a chef friend.  >:D I got some good flour and some Stanislaus products to experiment with. Time to make some  :pizza:!
"I don't tell you how to surf, farm, make movies, or anything else that California is famous for. Don't tell us what is and isn't in our pizza." - Scott123

Offline stegosaurus!

Re: Yesterday was a good day!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:21:01 AM »
If anyone in the DC area (I live in Alexandria) needs something let me know. Ill be more than happy to get it. I know I was dying for it!
"I don't tell you how to surf, farm, make movies, or anything else that California is famous for. Don't tell us what is and isn't in our pizza." - Scott123

Online waltertore

• Vendor
    • The Smiling With Hope Bakery
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:42:21 AM »
Congragulations on your score!  I have a RD card and if anyone in the Columbus Ohio area would like to meet me there sometime let me know.  Walter

Offline slybarman

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »
If anyone in the DC area (I live in Alexandria) needs something let me know. Ill be more than happy to get it. I know I was dying for it!
It is a bit of a haul from Alexandria, but HM Wagner in GLen Burnie has a small showroom that is open to the public. That is where I have been getting flour, cheese, etc.

Offline mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 12:09:51 PM »
Nice ingredients, but I wanted to see pics of pies :( ^^^ :chef:

Mark
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles

Offline dmcavanagh

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 01:26:32 PM »
If you're in New Yorks Hudson Valley you can pick up the same assortment and more at Ginsberg Foods, and they sell 5# blocks of Sorrento mozzarella for market price,  http://www.yelp.com/biz/ginsbergs-foods-hudson

Offline stegosaurus!

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »
Nice ingredients, but I wanted to see pics of pies :( ^^^ :chef:

Mark
oh there will be two pies posted later tonight don't you worry  :chef:

pizzapan