work has been crazy, working all weekend so I figured I would experiment. I had my husband pick up some dough at the grocery store. It's from a local bakery and I was pleasantly surprised when I read the ingredients .... flour, water, salt and yeast. I decided to do some higher heat testing on the blackstone (only mod is washers) . Launched at 950, just over a minute. I shuffle it towards back right of stone so it's closer to the heat as it comes around by burner. Bottom was a little well done but not inedible. I'd buy the dough again if I couldn't make it (don't see it happening any time soon but....). Need to cut back on the tomatoes , had gumline in a few places. For the amount of thought and time I put into it I'm happy. Way better than any take out I can get here.