Author Topic: Ny style Project with Caputo  (Read 1105 times)

Offline hodgey1

• I Love Pizza!
    • My WFO project
Re: Ny style Project with Caputo
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »
Thank you Peter and Hodgey.I am going to be more carefull next time

It just takes a little practice.  :)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 05:02:25 PM »
Norma,

Your photo's should always be the right orientation if you make sure that the phone is held in the proper orientation to begin with.  Most of the issue with orientation come from not allowing the phone to get adjusted to the orientation you're wanting to shoot, particularly when photographing something on a flat surface.

When taking portrait photo's, be sure to hold the phone first in its fully upright position "Like you would talk on it". Prior to taking portrait pictures of pizzas laying flat on the counter be sure that the internal gyro doesn't change to landscape mode. Same goes if you want to take  landscape pictures of your pies. First take the phone and turn it sideways "Horizontal" with the screen facing you, then slowly turn it down to take the pic of the pizza on the counter. The phone has a gyro that allows it to know how its being turned and sometimes needs a little help.

For photo's that need correcting, most newer phones have an edit feature when you open them that allows you to turn them. If you are importing them onto your computer, open them in windows and the tool to turn them is on the lower right hand side. Turn them to the aspect you want them, then save.

Hope this helps.

Hodgey,

Thanks for your help! 

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Offline aspendos

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »
Nice job.  The pizzas look good.

Thank you bro

pizzapan