Author Topic: Any ideas in finding ways to get more foot traffic to my area at market  (Read 22148 times)

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: Any ideas in finding ways to get more foot traffic to my area at market
« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2013, 08:41:37 AM »
Sounds like you're really determined and staying after things on your rejuvenated marketing campaign Norma...that's great!
Yes, I am talking about the new sign on Lititz...I realize it has a small direction arrow at the bottom but if you could attach a nice big bright(dayglow color)onto the top of your sign it might stick out/attract more attention. I think those big arrows really attract the eye whenever I see them in parking lots like at the State Fair.
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always working and looking for new information!
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
Sounds like you're really determined and staying after things on your rejuvenated marketing campaign Norma...that's great!
Yes, I am talking about the new sign on Lititz...I realize it has a small direction arrow at the bottom but if you could attach a nice big bright(dayglow color)onto the top of your sign it might stick out/attract more attention. I think those big arrows really attract the eye whenever I see them in parking lots like at the State Fair.

Bob,

I am not really progressing as fast as I want on doing what I can, but am trying.  Life gets in the way sometimes and with my granddaughter and great-grandaughter living with me now.  Things can get hectic at times. :-D

Your idea about dayglow arrows is good.  8)  I will have to see where they can be purchased.

Norma

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2013, 09:32:44 AM »
Here you go Norma. 
Place the sticker on a piece of plastic/plexi-glass....two screws through the face of this arrow into a stick behind it and then attach the stick to your sign.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BVWZS6/?tag=pizzamaking-20
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always working and looking for new information!
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2013, 01:36:12 PM »
Here you go Norma. 
Place the sticker on a piece of plastic/plexi-glass....two screws through the face of this arrow into a stick behind it and then attach the stick to your sign.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BVWZS6/?tag=pizzamaking-20

Bob,

Thanks so much for the link and how to attach the sticker.  ;)

Norma