Author Topic: Pizza Party 70 x 70  (Read 6604 times)

Offline TXCraig1

Re: embedded pizza oven Pizza Party 70 x 70 in home
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2014, 10:39:16 AM »
the internal structure and material used allow us to put the chimney back and the pizza oven have high efficiency

How does the chimney at the back give you high efficiency?
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline lucaadriani

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Pizza Party 70 x 70
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2014, 02:39:06 PM »
I also just purchased a Pizza Party wood fired oven. The offer that they are providing through this forum is pretty awesome. Can't wait for it show and fire it up!

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • Wood fired pizza oven portable for home and garden
    • Pizza Party Tuscany's wood fired pizza oven
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2014, 03:56:41 PM »
Luca i'm happy for your purchase, you'll enjoy to cook :chef: :chef:
Welcome to Pizza Party's Family  :D :D!

TXCraig1 when we designed the pizza oven we have optimized the pizza oven geometry and choose excellent material to get the best performance, heating speed, lightness ensuring a versatility of use..
clearly i can't go into detail because is top secret and patent

you who are very experienced, we would like to have her as a Pizza Party's client, i'm sure he likes the Pizza Party oven and its characteristics
Italian official web site: Forni a legna Pizza Party
You Pizza Party tube: Wood fired oven Pizza Party Video
Pizza Party facebook fans: Forni Pizza Party customers
Work in progress english official web site: Pizza oven Pizza Party

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2014, 04:31:08 PM »
TXCraig1 when we designed the pizza oven we have optimized the pizza oven geometry and choose excellent material to get the best performance, heating speed, lightness ensuring a versatility of use..
clearly i can't go into detail because is top secret and patent

Is it a secret or a patent because you can't patent a secret.

If you are going to come here and make claims, you better be able to back them up or someone is going to call BS. You seem to have no problem flooding this forum with self-serving posts but you can't answer a simple question?
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline sub

« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »
 :P

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
Is it a secret or a patent because you can't patent a secret.

If you are going to come here and make claims, you better be able to back them up or someone is going to call BS. You seem to have no problem flooding this forum with self-serving posts but you can't answer a simple question?
....finally.
here we go.  >:D
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline Tampa

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2014, 06:25:14 PM »
Thanks Sub.  I bet you find pictures of my high school prom date if someone asked. :-[

Anyone figure out why there are 2 layers of stainless before the white insulation blanket.  I'm betting there are spacers in-between the stainless to insulate and to stiffen the otherwise thin sheets (like the web in an I beam).

Dave

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2014, 06:28:07 PM »
not much to it is there?
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline shuboyje

« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2014, 07:00:16 PM »
That forms the vent.  The inner stainless is the dome, and outer stainless forms the vent cavity with the entrance at the front and the round pipe exiting the back.
-Jeff

Online Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »
Pretty good design, but there is no patent there, prior art beat you by a thousand years or so.

Offline Jackitup

« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2014, 12:18:55 AM »
http://www.maine.gov/dps/fmo/documents/2005Woodburningguide_001.pdf

http://www.portlandoregon.gov/bds/article/93026

http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/newjersey/NJ_Residential/PDFs/NJ_Res_Chapter10.pdf

Here's just a few sites, that show some of the building code requirements for indoor fireplace chimneys. Granted this is a pizza oven but buy definition is STILL a wood burning fireplace. If a house burned down due to inadequate chimney structure, permit, inspection, your insurance is worthless. Mind you, still thinking of getting one, but probably not indoors.

jon
Save A Cow, Eat A Vegan....Totally Organic And Hormone Free!!

Offline Tampa

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2014, 07:57:18 AM »
That forms the vent.  The inner stainless is the dome, and outer stainless forms the vent cavity with the entrance at the front and the round pipe exiting the back.
Thanks Shu - good observation. 
Dave

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2014, 12:37:37 PM »
sorry, this week I had little time to write on the forum and I didn't understand some post, and i was not precise in some of the answers
in 1998 we started the design the particular structure of the pizza oven to retain more heat inside the pizza oven. Thanks to the special structure realized and excellent insulation we have reduced heat loss, reducing heat loss has resulted in a reduction in the consumption of wood and a heating rate of excellent compared to the classic ovens.
to be considered is similar to the modern pellet stoves, try to take advantage of all the heat possible. Example there are some stoves that have the discharge in the lower part
the traditional kilns with chimney front have much more dispersion, the traditional stoves heat has to go out to heat the environment, in the pizza oven should be stored much heat as possible

thanks to the particular air path you can cook with the door partially closed, that manages the heat better without significant variations in heat

the outside of the pizza oven is heated little, which allows a great versatility of use, indoor or outdoor. Clearly the insertion in homes or similar, must be done according to the rules.. speech valid for our product, other pizza oven and other stoves

we sell the pizza oven, we provide information and rules, then customers place it as prefer. Jon your post is correct and valid for any oven, stoves and more product

The advantages of our structure as shown above little heating externally provides more safety and more ease of placement

I'll show you a few more photos of a client (in his wooden shack, did not follow the rules, is a our customers from 3-4 years)

many customers move indoor and outdoor depending on the season

I hope I have answered your questions, i don't write english well, I hope it is understandable

Offline Tampa

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2014, 01:08:15 PM »
sorry, this week I had little time to write on the forum and I didn't understand some post, and i was not precise in some of the answers
in 1998 we started the design the particular structure of the pizza oven to retain more heat inside the pizza oven. Thanks to the special structure realized and excellent insulation we have reduced heat loss, reducing heat loss has resulted in a reduction in the consumption of wood and a heating rate of excellent compared to the classic ovens.
to be considered is similar to the modern pellet stoves, try to take advantage of all the heat possible. Example there are some stoves that have the discharge in the lower part
the traditional kilns with chimney front have much more dispersion, the traditional stoves heat has to go out to heat the environment, in the pizza oven should be stored much heat as possible

thanks to the particular air path you can cook with the door partially closed, that manages the heat better without significant variations in heat

the outside of the pizza oven is heated little, which allows a great versatility of use, indoor or outdoor. Clearly the insertion in homes or similar, must be done according to the rules.. speech valid for our product, other pizza oven and other stoves

we sell the pizza oven, we provide information and rules, then customers place it as prefer. Jon your post is correct and valid for any oven, stoves and more product

The advantages of our structure as shown above little heating externally provides more safety and more ease of placement

I'll show you a few more photos of a client (in his wooden shack, did not follow the rules, is a our customers from 3-4 years)

many customers move indoor and outdoor depending on the season

I hope I have answered your questions, i don't write english well, I hope it is understandable
Thanks for sharing the development background.  I especially appreciate your efforts to make the Pizza Party oven efficient.  Many of our forum members are home and mobile users so short warm up and/or lightweight structure are more important than perhaps with a large brick and mortar restaurant.
Dave

Offline LaLabbo

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2014, 07:45:27 AM »
Does anyone know the thickness of the metal sheet?

Cheers, Marvin

Offline brianw

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2014, 07:29:08 PM »
As a pizza party owner I can say I am satisfied with the quality, portability, and efficiency of the oven. Most pizza ovens are more expensive than this one.  I have fired this oven a lot in the short time I have owned it.  I think that I am past the learning curve and would say that it is efficient and heats up quickly . It actually remains hot for a lot longer than I thought this type of oven would. I have been able to bake at Neapolitan temps as well as lower New York style temps. I have had a lot of fun with this oven and feel this was Good choice for me.

Brian

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2014, 10:48:23 AM »
hi Brian, i'm very happy to your satisfaction, if you want some advice to improve yourself, ask me

for LaLabbo:
is more important the quality of stainless steel instead of the thickness, the stainless steel used is of the type that does not stick to the magnet, will not rust, reflects heat very well, greater durability

I read that you want a wood-fired oven mobile by trailer or similar..
we have many customers who use the Pizza Party oven to make pizza catering without trailers, without significant cost, if you are interested i write the link for look your activity, 2 very good pizza catering is Holland

in the meantime look this our italian-american customers trailer with Pizza Party
Luzzo's http://luzzosgroup.com/ by Michele Iuliano
http://gothamist.com/2014/07/23/luzzos_launches_wood-fired_pizza_ca.php#photo-1
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/23/dining/pizza-to-go-and-on-the-go.html?_r=0