Author Topic: Dough Trays  (Read 179 times)

Offline fatjackspizza

• I Love Pizza!
Dough Trays
« on: April 27, 2016, 05:14:55 PM »
Can anyone give me any feed back on "Doughmate" dough trays? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

Offline Mmmph

• Lifetime Member
Re: Dough Trays
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 05:30:33 PM »
I have four. They're great. Highly recommended!
Sono venuto, ho visto, ho mangiato

Offline GotRocks

• Trying to get financing sucks!
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:37:05 AM »
do the doughmate pans deform easily? I've got a few dozen dough boxes that I need to get rid of because they no longer nest tightly together, and I am getting dry balls,
The sides are opening up and leaving an air gap.
My sysco guy showed me his doug boxes, the same ones I have, at 3 times the cost, No thanks
A skinny cook is not to be trusted!

Offline The Dough Doctor

• Tom Lehmann
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:03:11 PM »
I've used the dough boxes from WRH <www.wrh.net> for many years and they're very popular in the pizza industry too. I've never had any problems or issues with them. Just be sure to buy a couple of their scrapers for cleaning the boxes, they're radised to fit the inside corners of the box making it a snap to clean them.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Offline GotRocks

• Trying to get financing sucks!
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:15:19 PM »
I've used the dough boxes from WRH <www.wrh.net> for many years and they're very popular in the pizza industry too. I've never had any problems or issues with them. Just be sure to buy a couple of their scrapers for cleaning the boxes, they're radised to fit the inside corners of the box making it a snap to clean them.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

I checked out their site, clicked on "Pizza " for industry type,. not seeing anything. Can you share an item or part number so I can see what they got? Or link to a dealer or retailer who carries their products?

Thanx
A skinny cook is not to be trusted!